Sicuro Bottle Cages
Get a Behind the Scenes Look
into the Development of the Sicuro Cage.
Cutting Edge Technology
- The Sicuro bottle cage is handmade at our facility in Indianapolis.
- Aerospace grade titanium is used to build the Sicuro Cage for an incredible weight-to-strength ratio.
- Follow the journey of the Sicuro cage for a unique behind the scenes view of the creation of a cage using laser beam welding.
- The Sicuro Cage has went through extensive weld and fatigue testing.
- Testing will be taking place at Dirty Kanza and Grinduro.
- Join us to witness the proven durability first hand.
Extensive Testing Program
- Many cages are not one size fit all, this does not apply to the Sicuro cage.
- The Sicuro cage has been uniquely engineered to fit all applications.
- Designed with an adjustable eyelet to accommodate any frame geometry that is thrown at it.
Follow Along With Us
An unique behind the scenes series through our blog.