Josh, Hottie, and Fatty are back with all the bike-related questions too nerdy to be asked (or answered) anywhere else. In this episode, we tackle:
- What lessons from track racing can be applied to singlespeed mountain bike racing?
- All else being equal, are fewer spokes more aero?
- Is a matte finish on helmets faster than a gloss finish?
- What are the fastest patterns for tire treads?
- What marginal gains are there to be had when racing your indoor trainer online?
Got a question you’d like to ask? Text or leave a voicemail at the Marginal Gains Hotline: +1-317-343-4506 or just leave a comment in this post!
Subscribe using your favorite podcast platform (but be sure to rate and review us on Apple Podcasts).